Website is being forwarded to an Adsite

• Problem
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

I went to my website today kengandkenglaw.com and an ad site popped up.  I logged into my homestead account and it is still showing my domain and website.  Any ideas how I can fix this?????
Photo of Wesley1369

Wesley1369

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Wesley1369

Wesley1369

My wife looked at same website and it went to the website, but on my phone and computer it goes to an ad site.  The ad site is APK4Fun.  I am paying for the website and domain each month and need the site to work.  What do I do?
(Edited)
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,948 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing that. This has happened because, when you tried to set up Cloudflare, you didn't delete all of our nameservers and add Cloudflares. Instead, you kept two of ours and added the two from Cloudflare. This is causing conflicting information allowing this torrent site to redirect. I am going to set the nameservers back to our nameservers to correct this issue, but please be aware that your site will not be secure. You'll need to do the Cloudflare set up again, and I recommend very carefully following each step to prevent an issue like this from occurring again.
Photo of Wesley1369

Wesley1369

Just checking to see if this has been completed and where I can find the link to the cloud flare process.

Thank you so much for your help.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,948 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Yes, it is done, but it may take up to 24 hours for propagation.

Here is the link to the instructions:

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/can-i-secure-my-homestead-website-with-https
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,248 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your site is up! www.kengandkenglaw.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.