website changes not publishing

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Every single time I try to make any changes on my website lately, they don't publish until I call and someone takes care of it.  I used to be able to see my changes immediately after publishing and now I wait days with no published changes showing and end up having to call. I have tried every suggestion they have given me, like only hitting publish once, running malware on my computer to make sure there are no problems on my end, etc.  It is not on my end.  
Photo of Patricia5795

Patricia5795

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 13,938 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

There is a publishing queue that is built up if you are publishing too frequently and you may get caught in. However, I do not see an excessive amount of publishes. I can look into this for you, have you recently made changes to a page that you do not currently see? If so, can you provide me the page and what content was changed so I can take a better look?
Photo of Patricia5795

Patricia5795

I have made changes to Sofa Tables, Wood Coffee End Tables, Glass Coffee End Tables, and Stone Coffee End Tables.  Just added some new items (pictures) and deleted any discontinued items.  
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Thank you, I have cleared the cache for the website and this should help clear up the publishing delay. Please give it another try soon and let me know if it is still not reflecting the published changes. 
Photo of Patricia5795

Patricia5795

I waited, and I just tried to publish again today and the changes are still not showing.  
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I do see a couple of the images did published which is a good sign showing that is is attempting to update those publishes. Looking further into it though it does still shows you are caching unfortunately. We are going to try a few things on the back end so if you can please stay out of the editor and refrain from saving or publishing for the rest of tonight that would be greatly appreciated and assist in this troubleshooting process. Another recommendation just for precaution, I would advised running a full virus scan to make sure nothing in the device is attempting to publish way more times that we are actually recording. I want to assure you, we are working on this and I will keep you informed with any updates. 
Photo of Patricia5795

Patricia5795

Okay, last time I spoke with someone on the phone about this, I did run a full virus scan and I am virus free. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Perfect, we are investigating.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.