WEBSITE BUILDER ... I'm just sayin, there's a better way to update us ...

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I want new features as much as the next person (I'm a designer that just HATES to code), but don't just send me an email with some "bold text" ... send me a video link showcasing these new features or if not a video, SOMETHING that actually SHOWS me the new features!! I want to be excited and like "pssht, $2 extra and I get all THAT.." but instead, I get an update I know little to NOTHING about and have to wait until I'm actually paying for it to learn about it?

I design sites and want to inform my clients about what "new and exciting" things I can do with their site and image, but I want to be able to speak to it and / or SHOW them something tangible to garner excitement about having a full makeover ...

King Curt
(check me out at www.AnomalisDesign.com and www.TeamCuJo.com)
Photo of tHEoFfBranD

tHEoFfBranD

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Now THAT is the first considered, professional, inteligent comment I have seen on the matter and as a builder myself (retired) I wholehartedly agree... Thank you King.
Photo of tHEoFfBranD

tHEoFfBranD

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
why thank you Mr. Brian, I appreciate that
Photo of John2156

John2156

• 108 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I completely Agree. I am excited about new tools and want to know more.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I agree. Thank you. I have passed this on to the management team.
Photo of James9941

James9941

• 298 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Does this mean that I will no longer be able to use my old sitebuilder....Sure hope not.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.