Website Builder

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Is anyone else getting a server error when they try to edit their website? Homestead said many people are experiencing this issue, but I don't see it on their troubleshooting blog and its been 2 weeks. Thanks!
Photo of christyking11728

christyking11728

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Frust

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Sue9806

Sue9806

• 450 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have gotten this error too at times when I try to go to the new website I am working on with the new website builder. Usually, I can back out and try again and then it will load just fine. Today, that method did not work for me. I am getting server errors again and nothing seems to help. Its nuts when one is trying to upgrade their website to the new builder and then you can't access it. A test in patience for sure! I feel your pain Christy!
Photo of Chip1643

Chip1643

• 312 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Same problem just happened to me:(
Photo of Sue9806

Sue9806

I can get to the page with my websites listed but when I click on "edit website" then I get the server error. Homestead, anyone there? "We have a problem, Houston."
Photo of Sue9806

Sue9806

Now I can't get to the Website Manager page -- server error. *sigh*
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,762 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am sorry. There was a time I was away and there was an issue with the servers. This should have been resolved and sites should be loading again for those that had not seen this error before.
Photo of Sue9806

Sue9806

Its all good now. Thank you, Drew.
Photo of Eddie5518

Eddie5518

• 60 Points
I am getting server errors also!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,762 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This account does not have any sites with Websitebuilder. The issues are unrelated.

Please reference the new conversation here: Why am I getting a server error?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.