Website Builder and Windows 10

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

My current websites are built on SiteBuilder on Windows 7.
I am setting up a new desktop computer with Windows 10 64-bit, will I still be able to access and edit my old SB websites until I manage the conversion over to Website Builder?
Photo of Barrie1596

Barrie1596

• 1,064 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Barrie,

There are a couple articles here on Community with fixes for Sitebuilder Desktop. You may be able to get the program working for now with these workarounds, however, we cannot guarantee it. Unfortunately, that program is very outdated and the software it is made with is no longer supported by Microsoft.
I would recommend that you log into Sitebuilder Desktop on your older computer, go into the file manager, select all files and click "Upload". This will bring all of your files online to our Sitebuilder Plus program. That way, in case you are unable to get SBD working on the new computr, you can still edit your site with the online version of the same builder.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.