Webpage and images don't line up correctly

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

When I am adding pictures I am not able to move them over to the left towards the end of the page.  When I preview my page it shows there is a lot of space I can use but I can't get my information and images to move over that way so it is not lining up correctly.  How can I utilize the space that I have and not just the space given in the sitebuilder area.  Not sure if that makes any sense but I have attached some pictures so you can see what I am looking at.  

In Sitebuilder View 
See how my logo is stuck on the side so I can't move it over to the left?

In Preview Status
This shows I have a lot more space to the left but I can't move my logo over that way

Photo of Michelle7845

Michelle7845

• 770 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Michelle you probably cannot go all the way left ot right because the webpage is set at a certain size. if you look in page settings, at the bottom you will see page width, this you can increase but be careful, it may well fill your screen but on other viewers computers they may have to scroll left and right to see the whole page and that a no no...this link will give you the idea.
https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_can_i_edit_the_page_width_and_length_of_my_webs...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.