Want to publish update to FB.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

When I get the error message that homestead can't post to Facebook, and it says to contact my provider, that doesn't make sense.
Is there a place in homestead to set up a link to tell it where to go? I have a personal FB page, and then I manage a biz page that I run through that. Is that why it won't recognize?
Photo of Kathi1538

Kathi1538

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

The reason why you can't update to Facebook page is because according to Homestead, Facebook update there site and due to this change it prevents Homestead form updating.  Homestead said they contacted Facebook about this technical issue and for the past 2 moths they haven't responded.

Photo of Kathi1538

Kathi1538

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
ok, thanks
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We did make a recent change that we believe will resolve this, but you will need to go to the apps in your Facebook account and uninstall the Homestead app, then wait for 24 hours. Then you will need to reauthorize Sitebuilder by publishing and trying to post to Facebook.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.