Visitor Views

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Do the employees of Homestead view the customer pages to make it look like they are getting public views on the stats??? Please stop it! It is really deceiving...when pages get views that are 1 page and zero time spent....looks like a dead giveaway. Just sayin'!!
Photo of ramah1449

ramah1449

• 534 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,728 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

If you call in for support the agent may visit your site to assist in troubleshooting. We do not just go through accounts and click on pages to make it look like you are getting views. 
Photo of ramah1449

ramah1449

• 534 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
No call ins from my end. Actually now that I think about it, it would be a good idea that you guys did periodically view sites, I'm sure you would find policy violations every now and then. People do weird things.
(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,728 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
That means it was an actual visitor, lots of people come across search results, open the link and only look at the page for a few seconds. Its more common than you may think. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.