view counter now not working for several month!

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving for 7 days of inactivity

Wonder if you will ever have a solution that does not involve tons of work on this end which I do not wish to do...
Photo of PHILL4449

PHILL4449

• 828 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,926 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

We are working on the stats issue on our end to get this resolved, but cannot give any expected resolution time.

Securing your site would resolve this issue and is something you should be doing for your site anyway. If you are having trouble with the instructions, you can certainly call our support line and one of our web advisors can help walk you through the steps.

1-800-710-1998
Photo of PHILL4449

PHILL4449

• 828 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Never worried about security until you folks decided the system could be IMPROVED????!!!!
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,926 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
We actually have been encouraging all of our customers to secure their sites for about a year now, since Google made it more mandatory to have a secured site. We sent an email out to all customers last August advising them of this with a link to the instructions for Cloudflare
(Edited)
Photo of Carlos9548

Carlos9548

• 60 Points
I could not see the email, could you send it again my email is ventas@boilerpartsdepot.com or ventas@importadoresdirectos.com, please send me the email to secure those websites
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 6,228 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello Carlos,

I went ahead and sent you an email to ventas@boilerpartsdepot.com with a link outlining the instructions. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.