verification email from hostmaster@hs-support.homestead-inc.com

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I have made several attempts to approve my website domain name, but I am not receiving the E-mail from hostmaster, with the subject: " VERIFICATION REQUIRED - Please verify your domain name(s) as soon as possible", even when I go to the domain setting and save the Edit contact info.. Am I doing something wrong?   I have checked my SPAM folder, as well as my Inbox.
Photo of kelly1441

kelly1441

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,296 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Do you have a different account? The one you are posting from has been closed since 2017.
Photo of kelly1441

kelly1441

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Elyzabeth, I did have an account with you a few years ago, had it for a long time, but I did return within the last month, I have included a screenshot of the account I'm trying to verify the domain name.  When I established this new account, I used the same E-mail address as before, but it created a different site name.  I want to change the website name from "Unofficialexploringwithjoshandcody.com to "Theunofficialexploringcrew.com.  The site name it gave me was kkellyarch, if this helps.

http://editor.homestead.com/#/site/49472709/tid/16532636/desktop/

UPDATE:  I changed the E-mail to a different one than the one that I originally used and this seems to have corrected my issue.  I got the verification E-mail almost immediately and I confirmed the information. 

Thanks.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.