How do I turn on or off the my email auto-responder?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: How to I turn on or off my email auto responder or "out of office" reply?

An old vacation notice is being sent to people who email me. I can't find where the auto responder is located in my homestead mail site, can you help me locate it? Once I know where the auto responder is, I shouldn't have a problem turning off the notice. Thanks. Chris.
Photo of Chris4951

Chris4951

• 712 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Eric7027

Eric7027

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Auto reply replies automatically--- even after I delete the darn thing and turn the feature off.

I turn off the auto reply email feature yet an old version of our auto reply continues to be sent out each time a person contacts that email address. Why??!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Eric7027,

The auto-reply can take about 30 minutes to update. If auto-replies are still going out then double check any 3rd party email clients that may be initiating an auto-reply.

Mike
Photo of Gary@USA Security

Gary@USA Security

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
If you are the admin for your Homestead account, you need to login to homestead.com and go to your email accounts and click the auto responder "off" for your email address.
Photo of Cherie2937

Cherie2937

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
how do I set up an automated out of office reply email? Thank you..

how do I set up an automated out of office email response

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.