upload new information from sitebeulder to my homestead web sites is not working !!!!!! !!!!!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

upload and publish is not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of yehuda2294

yehuda2294

• 734 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 63,530 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Your account allows for 25mb of disk space. You are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month, or you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Click the Account Summary, under My Account. In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
Have you tried a "refresh"? F5.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,756 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Are you referring to publishing your site from Sitebuilder Desktop? If so, that program is currently not functional. We are working to see if we are able to get this program working again, but it is quite an old program. I highly recommend you update your site from Sitebuilder Plus, which is still functional.
Photo of yehuda2294

yehuda2294

please dont do it to me....i can work in hebrew only with Sitebuilder Desktop..!!!!!

i am lokking for my web site : lawnbowlsnetanya.homsstead.com and i need this web online now days... where is it? can you upload it? its a big damage for me...

i am about  19 years with Homstead -for the first time  - a very strange behaviour 

Please ASAP

yehuda

Photo of yehuda2294

yehuda2294

thanks for uploading ....any good news  about using the sitebueulder desk? 
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 63,424 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
SB desktop is antiquated. You should study the new Websitebuilder so you can make the transition asap. You can work on them concurrently.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
SB+ is similar to sitebuilder desktop. SB+, of course, is the new version of sitebuilder and the software operates in the cloud. No need to load the SB+ program on your cpu. The new Websitebuilder is a "Responsive Design" and enable mobile friendly sites to be built with new features like Drop Down Menus. As usual, there are many advantages to using new software. The world is changing and leaving the old sitebuilder behind. You can do some form customization in Websitebuilder, but currently all the options that Sitebuilder Plus has are not there. Drop down menus are only available in Websitebuilder. In Sitebuilder Plus, you would need to do that in HTML.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 39,870 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
We do not have any update on Sitebuilder Desktop.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 63,530 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
lawnbowlsnetanya.homestead.com Is working.
http://lawnbowlsnetanya.homestead.com/
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.