Updating Email Password Issues

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I have contacted chat support twice now regarding trouble I'm having updating an email password.  It's for one of my clients who hasn't accessed their email in a while and can't remember the password.  Every time I try to edit that particular account and change the password, I receive the error message "Error 702. Oops! There was an issue updating your mailbox. Please try again later or contact customer support."

I have been on chat support twice now, once 3 days ago and this morning as well.  Every time a chat rep asks a question, it's always "please give me 3-4 minutes to look in to this, or please give me 5 mins while I check with my manager"........and hour later........still no resolution.  Both times I've been told that it will be passed on to Advanced support, and that the issue would be resolved in 24-48 hours.  I never heard anything back.  I even received this message from the rep this morning regarding the conversation I had 3 days ago " I'm sorry for the delay and irrelevant service Michael."  Irrelevant?

I've been a Homestead customer for over 10 years, and just want this fixed.  Anyone have any ideas?  This is really frustrating and am getting the feeling that I'm just being ignored since no one can figure out a solution.  Thanks.
Photo of Michael6815

Michael6815

• 340 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Was this in regards to karen@stratconllc.com? If so I have fixed the issue. Are there any other emails you are getting the 702 error with?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.