updates to website are not publishing

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

I have made some changes and added a page - website looks exactly the same when i try to log in?
Photo of megan1452

megan1452

• 70 Points

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 34,472 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

What specific changes did you make that are not showing? It is possible it is just caching on your and. Can you try clearing your cache or trying to view your site in a different browser?
Photo of nancy1074

nancy1074

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm having the same issue. I've looked at it in three different browsers and still the updates aren't made. My website is a mess. Now I'm getting a message that I can only update the website five times a month and I've gone over that limit. What do I do now?

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

We do not have any limitations on the number of times you can update your site and your site looks published from within the builder on my side. Were you using a 3rd party program? What site/page was a change made that is not updating?
Photo of nancy1074

nancy1074

Hi Elyzabeth! Some things are working today. But I created a page on our website (Quarry Swim Club) titled "Quarry Rules" but when I click twice to try to create the copy in the text field, it won't let me. I've made sure that I have pop ups enabled, so I don't know what the problem is.
Photo of nancy1074

nancy1074

Got help on the phone! I think my issues are resolved. Thanks for your help!
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

I'm glad you were able to get help with that. Let me know if you have any other questions

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.