Updates not showing on a specific domain

  • 0
  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

When I publish the changes I made they show up on the .homestead site. However when I go to the specific domain - http://www.dwchomerepairs.com/ - they don't show. And yes, I refreshed the page several times.

A bit later I also made some changes to another site and the changes showed up on the .homestead site and the domain the site is pointed to.

Is this something that will correct itself?

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks.
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

  • 1,034 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

  • 0
  • 1
Photo of Todd H

Todd H, Social Media Specialist

  • 18,536 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
If you have made changes and published, you may be viewing a cached version of your website. Try clearing out your recent cache or try visiting the website from an alternative browser or network and you should be able to see your changes.
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

  • 1,034 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Tried your advice with no results but ended up finding out that I was the cause of the problem.

When I want to change more than 1 or 2  things around on a page I make a copy of the page I'm working on in case I don't like the changes. That way it's easy to change back. For example if I'm working on the index page, I'll make a copy and name it "index-worker", "mobile-worker", etc.  

The simple fact is that I never changed the "worker" pages back to the original title. I need to pay better attention. Sorry about that.

Thanks again.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.