Underlined information

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Every place I have a phone Number on every page, it's highlighted in Light Blue, and underlined, like a link might be. These are NOT Links. I've tried changing how it appears, styles, but no matter what I do, its light blue and underlined? Help Me, it looks like crap! Site is www.keiproducts.com / www.poweralt.org
Photo of DBArnold

DBArnold

• 572 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Do you have Skype installed. You may have installed their click to call program which makes all phone numbers into links.Uninstall the click to call and you should be fine. I do not see any numbers as links on your site.
Photo of DBArnold

DBArnold

• 572 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
No, I don't have skype. I'm not the only person having this problem Drew, but my site still works very well, it's just a visual thing with me.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am still thinking there must be a plug in doing this. Can you check your plug ins and see if there looks to be any advertising ones? If no one else see them, then it needs to be something within your browser. Do you see it in all browsers?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.