Unauthorized charges

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Unauthorized charges have appeared on my statement. I never authorized a charge for additional domains. I expect those charges to be removed - and I expect all amounts already paid for such unauthorized charges to be credited to my account.
Photo of capowell4486

capowell4486

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,568 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You registered the domain professionalmedical-tx.com on the same day you opened the account over a year ago. The domain is still hosted with Homestead. That is the "additional" domain. On your hosting package a domain is not included with the account. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Photo of Michael8668

Michael8668

• 614 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
i'm hesitant to add my credit card info. at least 2 times now, i called/messaged specifically NOT to charge my account and it still was. now i'm reading there's $20+ additional fee this year to gold. the prices are increasing, the service and tech is still pre-mobile era. what the hell are we paying extra for?
Photo of Drew N

Michael8668, I am sorry but the only way not to get charged is to close the account. This is a subscription service just like a phone or electric company. I am not sure what the circumstances of the request were, but if you would like to create a new topic and check the box to make it private, we can discuss the issue.

The biggest recent change is the new Websitebuilder. Unfortunately, it is too different from the older Sitebuilder, that a new site needs to be created. It will be automatically assigned to Websitebuilder. This is an online builder and is much updated from what you are currently using, and it automatically creates a mobile version of the site you build.

Unfortunately costs do go up, and so sometimes we do have to raise prices. You do still have a greatly reduced price over the current Gold package pricing due to the age of the account.
Photo of Michael8668

Michael8668

• 614 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
you're supposed to improve and update with price increases. at least keep up with the times. actually care for your customers whose been with you since 2001, update your social media accounts facebook page, twitter, etc. charging us extra, telling us to wait til your offices open just so we can talk to someone (you're an online business, you should have someone on 24/7) we're losing money when your end doesn't do your job and you still asking for increase priced.
Photo of Drew N

I can't do anything about the 24/7 support, other than to relay this to the management team.

We have improved by releasing the new Websitebuilder program. The new builder has much newer features and better coding for the search engines. They are a great many options built in, but it does require rebuilding the site. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.