Unable to PREVIEW or PUBLISH my website and now my website cannot be displayed!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I can intermittently getinto my sitebuilder. Once in I can see my site I can work on it but i can neither preview or publish... it keeps timing out when i try... has anyone ever experienced this....

I am shouting and I am upset... My site is down, all of the sites that I have created are not visible and i am unable to do anything in sitebuilder plus. The owners of the other sites I have built are having the same issues. Homestead says it is my provider, my provider says it is homestead. These are all business sites and our livelihoods. I have spent 4+ hours on the phones with no positive outcome. One of the other owners has done the same... we cannot stay on the phone lines for that long while trying to run our businesses but noone is calling back when they say they will...

I need a fix...PLEASE... has anyone had this problem
Photo of hazeys0708

hazeys0708

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi hazeys0708 ,

i just double checked your account and see that you have two sites. They are are not down and seem to be working just fine nor have we had any recent outages (none since you've opened your account). The SiteBuilder will time out after a period of inactivity but if it's happening while you are working then that is a sign that there is a hiccup in your internet connection. What type of internet service do you use?

Mike
Photo of ESTHER4477

ESTHER4477

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
My customers cannot preview my site, they type in www. sh-impressive-horse-tack.com see message, ever since this new BIGOMMERENCE MY SITE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO BE DISPLAYED! Its been 4 days NOWS, I better get a CREDIT!
I called and I am just on hold for a very long time!

Store Unavailable

This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Our user does not have permissions to see your domain setup within Bigcommerce. It looks like you changed the CNAME correctly, but did you follow the steps within your Bigcommerce store? You can find the first few steps in this topic

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.