Unable to log into email

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We have become aware of an issue causing site slowness and email connectivity for some customers. This issue can impact the speed, and show some time out messages for the affected sites.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are working to correct the issue as soon as possible.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Dee Dee0596

Dee Dee0596

• 3,086 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled cannot log in to email - timing out messages.

cannot log in to email this morning - timing out messages
Photo of Deborah8837

Deborah8837

• 246 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yep, I am one of those customers affected. Unable to log in because of slow connectivity and response from homestead.
Photo of Michele2382

Michele2382

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
cannot access any of my 4 homestead email accounts.   POP3 and IMAP time out, and webmail site isn't even available at all.   
 I have no problems with other websites, or other non-homestead email accounts so it's definitely a homestead email issue
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are aware and are working on the issue.
Photo of Pedro A5159

Pedro A5159

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Nice that you're aware. But what about us, the customers that pay for service?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The engineers are working on the issue. We will post here when we have news for you.
Photo of Pedro A5159

Pedro A5159

Not "site slowness and email connectivity". No connectivity at all!
Photo of Pedro A5159

Pedro A5159

Nice from your part Drew. But, maybe we need to start shopping for a new server?. Don't like a company that doesn't answer the phone.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We have not had weekend phone support for a few years. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will have things back to normal as soon as possible.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am able to log in to my email now. Can you please check to see if you are able to as well?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Network traffic is recovering, but not yet back to normal, so it may be a bit longer for some.
Photo of Michele2382

Michele2382

just tried webmail and got this message:

LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=923551051-165671

and I am 1000% CERTAIN that my login is CORRECT!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Michele2382,

Which email address? The issue should not cause this error. If you can navigate to the log in screen, then this is a separate issue and should be resolved by updating the password.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Official Response
Update - Intermittent Website Slowness and Email Connectivity Issues

We're happy to report that the issue affecting website and email connectivity has been resolved and all services have returned to normal.

If you continue to experience an issue with your site or email services then please create a topic here in the community and post the issue you are experiencing.
Photo of Philip0404

Philip0404

I keep getting logged out of my e-mail with the time out message after a few minutes. When I try to log back in it immediately times me out and I have to wait a few minutes before trying again.
Photo of Philip0404

Philip0404

The error message I keep getting is: "Your session has expired. Please log in again. (Error-ID: 2069083435-6412262)" despite the fact I have only just logged in.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
How long when you are logged in do you get this message?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.