Unable to access Sitebuilder Plus now

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

As a result of the upgrade I have been unable to use Sitebuilder desktop, but now I am also unable to access Sitebuilder Plus. It takes ages to start up and then a message appears saying that there is a network problem. It always take a long time to access, but now it is impossible.

My work relies on my websites, so this is really frustrating. Do we get a discount on our annual subscription for the outage time? If we cancel our subscription now, do we get a refund on the remaining months?
Photo of Jan0049

Jan0049

• 588 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jan0049

Jan0049

I still haven't had a response to my query yet, which was posted 3 days ago. I am unable to update my websites because they won't load in Sitebuilder Plus. It also takes a long time to actually log on to the Homestead site; everything is running sooooo sloooowly.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am sorry Jan0049,

I missed you somehow. Unfortunately, the slowness will be around for a few more days. Once the migration ends, then we should see improvement while the network teams fine tune the new data center. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew
Photo of Jan0049

Jan0049

Thanks for the update Drew.

Jan :-)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You're welcome. I should be posting an update today.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.