Trying to set up iphone to access homestead email. Getting message that says "user name or password for imap.homestead.com is incorrect".

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Trying to set up my iphone to access my homestead email account. I keep getting a message that says "the user name or password for imap.homestead.com is incorrect".  I'm sure that I'm using the right password.  I've even tried resetting the password, but I'm still getting the same message. 
Photo of John1800

John1800

• 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of shelley8259

shelley8259

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same trouble and cannot understand why.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you can log in to Webmail, then check all the settings in the iphone for spelling mistakes. If you get an Invalid credentials error then you need to update your email password first.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.