Transfer domain problems

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I am trying to transfer a domain bringingamericabacktolife.org from homestead to hostgator.  I looked up the instructions here and did everything including unlocking the domain but hostgator is telling me they cannot transfer the domain as it is locked.  I checked the status on your website and it is showing "unlocked".  Please help me...
Photo of Peter4304

Peter4304

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The domain I see on your account is hosted with Myhostcenter.com, and was pointed to Homestead. What is the domain name?
Photo of Peter4304

Peter4304

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I guess it is fixed.  I did not do anything but I just got an email that said:

Tucows received notification on Sun Nov 20 22:32:38 2016 that you have requested a transfer to another domain name registrar.  If you want to proceed with this transfer, you do not need to respond to this message.

So thanks but lets leave it and see what happens.  They said it should take about 5 days till it transfers.

Oh! the domain is bringingamericabacktolife.org.  It is on a different account from the one for the holy trinity choir you are helping me with.

(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.