traffic booster for customers outside the US

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

We are unable to enter our correct details on the traffic booster page as we are in the UK. We dont have a street number and our zip code is wrong. Is there anyway you can help?
Photo of Pete8063

Pete8063

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Mindy

Mindy

• 872 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hello Pete8063,

Unfortunately Traffic Booster is currently only available for customers inside the United States. Since you aren't able to use the service, I have taken it off your account and given you a credit for the charges.

I hope that helps and if you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Mindy G
Photo of sasthesprite5168

sasthesprite5168

• 60 Points
I've had the same problem today, if I can't use it in the UK can you please remove it from my account. Thank you
Photo of mark5836

mark5836

• 60 Points
I have also had this problem and cant remove it, should tell you this
Photo of Allan James8904

Allan James8904

• 204 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have also added the Traffic Booster but I am in Australia. Please cancel and credit me for the charges.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your traffic booster was removed.

Mike
Photo of bianca7764

bianca7764

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mike, I am also in Australia, please cancel traffic booster and reverse charges. For any person in another country other than US, it should state very clearly that it will not work! I hate to think how much I have spent on something I cannot use!!

Regards Bianca
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I have taken care of this for you, Sorry for the misunderstanding. The refund can take 2-7 business days.

Drew
I have the same problem i live in the uk and cannot put in my details.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry but the neither the Traffic Booster or the Weblisting will accept addresses outside of the U.S. If you would like us to remove it from your account and credit back any applicable charges, just reply here to confirm.

Mike
yes please
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Just letting you know I removed the Traffic Booster. You'll probably get an automatic email confirming the change. Thanks!
Mike
Photo of richards7813

richards7813

• 60 Points
I am in Canada and have been paying for this service and unable to get it to work. I now realize that it's not going to work for me due to my location. Could you please remove the service and credit my account. Do you have any idea when this service will be available for international clients?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

The Traffic Booster has been removed and you'll see a credit on your account. At this time there are not plans to offer an international version of this. The best service we have for generating traffic for customers outside of the U.S. would be our SEO service. If you need to talk to an advisor, you can reply here and we can arrange for someone to call you.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.