Ticket ID: IXC-808-88426 Subject: RE: Your account cancellation has been processed

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive conversations.

Where did the request come from? Who sent it?

"Elyzabeth (Official Rep) replied..." I've been conversing with this rep about getting the email accounts: pastor@achaia-mbc.org AND mrs.rita@achaia-mbc.org working and the ACHAIA-mbc.org site finally showing up independently of my primary site & email bishop@solidrock-ccty.org . I ask Again, Where then did this request come from?

It DID NOT Originate from me.

-----Original Message-----

From: Myhosting.com Billing Department <support@myhosting.com>

Sent: Wednesday, 22 August, 2018 08:00

To: pastor@achaia-mbc.org

Subject: Your account cancellation has been processed
Photo of Samuel A L Pope Sr

Samuel A L Pope Sr

• 342 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • U.P.S.E.T.

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 12,016 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Samuel A L Pope Sr
That email was definitely not from Homestead. You account is active with no pending cancellation. Also, it looks like that email is coming from myhosting.com which is not us. Are you connected with a company called My Hosting for anything else?
Photo of Samuel A L Pope Sr

Samuel A L Pope Sr

• 342 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Achaia-mbc.org is the primary account that I migrated to homestead from myhosting. The emails worked without any problems after the migration process was finished. (Or so I thought.) You should have the date of the migration and the record of the migration process. For them to send that notice after all this time is kinda strange.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 12,016 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Well, it might be strange but it seems they did send that notice. I would recommend contacting them to see why.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.