This is the final Straw

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have decided to move my site to Wix. I just lost 3000 worth of sales because customers couldn't order online. That being said Bigcommerce and homesstead do not give phone support.

These kind of company should not even exist in a business environment. My mood will change from mad to happy once I switch over.
Photo of Henry0328

Henry0328

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • feel like puching someone

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
As a Homestead customer you would receive support through Homestead. We do offer phone support and online chat Monday-Friday. This community is open 24/7 and employees are here 7 days a week to help you out.

I understand if you have made a decision. Your account doesn't reflect that you have contacted us for assistance recently.

Drew
Photo of Henry0328

Henry0328

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I called at least 4 times from the number given to call for support of the migration. Each time I had to hold for more than 2 hours and listening to music. I called Homestead help support finally got one person and he told me to post in the community board for help. At that time it was the beginning of the migration to BigCommerces. Now it has been 2 months and my site is still out in the limp. This changes is from Homestead and customers should feel as minimal impact as possible. I did not ask for the changes but affected by it financially and cannot get help to resolve this problem.

As big as Google is I can actually talk to a live person in less than 3 rings and they even called me back 3 time to follow up with my problem. Is Homestead and Bigcommerce so big they cannot take care of the customers? I am wasting time even writing this.

The account did not reflect my calling because I spent at least 6 hours calling and no answers and only one time when your employee told me to post on the community board.

I think this is the best decision I have ever made by not dealing with Homestead anymore.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are sorry that hold times were longer than normal, as many people waited until after Christmas. They have been reduced over the last 2 weeks and are getting close to normal. I understand if your decision is final and don't want to waste any more of your time.

If you do have a question about your store feel free to post it. If you have already moved your website, or when you finish, remember to close your site with us so you aren't billed again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew
Photo of Stavros7880

Stavros7880

• 546 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am now looking at WIX too. Two websites down.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I responded to your other thread. This is a new regulation that affects all domains regardless of host. You must verify new domains and domain changes within 15 days or they will be suspended.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.