The right side of all my pages are cut off on websites manager.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Starting today 11-18-14 the right side of each page in websites manager are cut off. Is this happening to anyone else? If so, how do I fix this problem so I can see the entire page during editing?
Photo of Jo Anne1746

Jo Anne1746

• 546 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,166 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your page editor? 
Maybe a refresh will help. Have you tried a "refresh" (Shft/Ctrl/Delete). Using this procedure intermittently provides solutions to cache and cookie related interference.
F5 = Refresh: A browser works by downloading a page to your computer.  Browsers will then show the page from your computer as opposed to downloading it every time you visit a page. This speeds up the process and lessens the traffic on the Internet. Depending on the browser, it will periodically check the website for a new version of the page and download if it has changed. If you don't see a change that you expect, then press f5. That tells the browser to go to the site and download the page now.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jo Anne1746,

Which site are you working on? It might be that you accidentally changed the page width.

Drew
Photo of Jo Anne1746

Jo Anne1746

• 546 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for your help.  Yes, I did accidentally change page width.  Thanks again.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You're welcome

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.