The published website is not what I have saved. Why?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Why can't I see changes I've made to my site? How do I clear my cache?

The navigation tabs are not what I have saved. I have checked them many times and the published version has tabs that have been deleted (ie: hattie and skunk), and the background is black, not whit, and not centered
Photo of Laura6405

Laura6405

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,226 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
REFRESH YOUR BROWSER: Have you tried a "refresh" (Shft/Ctrl/Delete)? Using this procedure intermittently provides solutions to cache and cookie related interference. 
F5 = Refresh: A browser works by downloading a page to your computer. Browsers will then show the page from your computer as opposed to downloading it every time you visit a page. This speeds up the process and lessens the traffic on the Internet. Depending on the browser, it will periodically check the website for a new version of the page and download if it has changed. If you don't see a change that you expect, then press F5. That tells the browser to go to the site and download the page now.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.