the format in the preview of my website is not what's being published. How do I fix it?

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

www.bcraines.com

the published version does not match the preview version. How do I fix it?

Photo of Bakeba1966

Bakeba1966

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,114 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It is published and looks the same to me. Do you see a specific place it is different?
Photo of Bakeba1966

Bakeba1966

Yes. On cell phones, it looks very different. There is tree background on the home page mixed in with the background I selected. Also some of the text is repetitive. The Media Kit page is also not displaying correctly
Photo of Drew N

Ok, let's take one thing at a time. I am not sure why, but even though mobile customer style was off, it did have the tree image as the background. I have fixed that. Can you check it, and let me know exactly what text is repetitive and what is wrong with the Media Kit page and I will take a look.
Photo of Bakeba1966

Bakeba1966

Thanks. You fix removed the repetitive wording on the Home page. Other issues on all pages: 1. the red symbols separating the titles in the subheading should be purple; 2. the footer background color should be the same color as the rest of the page

On the Media page: 1. the caption for the picture is at the top of the page; 2. The Click Here button is at the bottom of the page
Photo of Drew N

1) I am looking into the red symbols.
2) The footer background was the same issue. Enable the custom mobile style, and there was a background color set. It has been removed.
Media page:
1) You should be able to drag and drop that text box to below the image.
2) You should be able to drag this element to where desired as well.
Photo of Bakeba1966

Bakeba1966

Ok. Thanks. I didn’t realize I had to format the mobile look separately. One additional question: is there something I need to do to have the site pull up on my computer? It pulls from my phone and tablet but not my desk top computer
Photo of Drew N

Sometimes you may need to edit the mobile separately, but not always.
It is coming up on my computer. What do you see?
Photo of Bakeba1966

Bakeba1966

Results not found. The link does not appear
Photo of Drew N

This is what I see on my desktop when I go to your site. What link does not appear? Do you see the site from this link? http://www.bcraines.com/

Photo of Bakeba1966

Bakeba1966

From the link, I was able to pull it up. THANKS!!!!!!
Photo of Drew N

You're welcome

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.