Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo
1. Have customer login to their Verizon Business Account “http://business.verizon.com/”. On the left side of the page click on “MY APPS”
2. After clicking on “MY APPS” in the drop down menu click on “MANAGE MY DOMAINS”
3. Under the “Action” column click on “Advanced Settings”
4. Change the domain lock settings from “Enable Locking” to “Disable Locking” then click Update Locking.
5. Click on the tab “Contact Info” at the top of the screen and update the contact info.
There are no replies.