The 4TH Day I have Been LOCKED OUT Of My Account !

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Why no heads up and communication with you customers!?!?
You pick the absolute WORSE time of the year to monetarily effect ALL of your customers' lively-hood(s).

YOU do NOT even give us answers when we do call in and spend another hour of our day waiting on hold?

And our vague answers " This migration is currently in the last few days and you should see a drastic improvement then."

You have cost my business and me weeks of production and income.
L.W. Dusty Brogdon

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO GET INTO MY SITEBUILDER?
Photo of DUSTYWEST

DUSTYWEST

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
DUSTYWEST,

I am sorry but when undertaking a project such as this, there are many factors that can affect timing. Unfortunately, I can't give you a specific time for your account to reconnect. I wish I could.

Drew
Photo of Pat5311

Pat5311

• 652 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Drew....today is the 19th and I was hoping this problem would be resolved by now.  I have not been able to get into Sitebuilder desktop since Nov. 20th.  We were promised an update today. Anything????
Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

• 966 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I just went into my account and everything is working, so assume yours will be soon, it is like when we lose power and all the lights go out around town, they come back on in a certain order.  Hang in there, they are getting it done as fast as they can!
Photo of DUSTYWEST

DUSTYWEST

Truly said like someone that has their site up!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Pat5311,

I know and am sorry. The data move is nearly complete and as Leah3842 said, more and more people are able to edit, at least intermittently.

Drew
Photo of DUSTYWEST

DUSTYWEST

Yes you may spend 4 hours on a 20 minute project!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.