Thanks Drew

• Praise
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

As you can imagine, I was pretty crazy the other week when I was threatened with termination if I couldn't complete my work's new website prior to xmas break (which was fun considering that nobody could work with sitebuilder for all of december). I got an extension from my boss, who said that if I got it built during our 1 week xmas vacation (we go back to work on the 5th, today is the 4th), that I'd be in the clear. Well.... it's 2:51am on the 4th, I've spent most of my xmas vacation trying to get it working, and a couple of days ago sitebuilder finally started working for me. I just "mostly" finished the new website tonight, err... this morning.
http://www.leesdecorativeshowcase.com

Thank you for helping. I know that this has been a ridiculous month for you having to be the public face that everyone in here gets angry at, but thank you for helping me keep my job. Even if I did lose a couple of years off of my life out of it heh.
Photo of dhallak24834

dhallak24834

• 600 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 252,294 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You are welcome, and again I truly am sorry for the issues you experienced and the hassles you suffered because of it. If you need anything, let us know. We are still tweaking some things to resolve some issues and then to improve performance.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 252,294 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You are welcome, and again I truly am sorry for the issues you experienced and the hassles you suffered because of it. If you need anything, let us know. We are still tweaking some things to resolve some issues and then to improve performance.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.