Technical support phones 12/23/2014 6:56am(MST)

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We are currently unable to receive calls to our support number. Engineers are aware of the issue and are working to restore the service. Online chat is unaffected. Updates will be provided as received.

We are sorry for the inconvenience

Update: 8:30am(MST) Some agents are now able to accept calls. If you try to call you may be in for a long hold as it is a limited number of agents

Update 9:30am: phones are back online
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Lynn

Lynn

• 3,272 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Please....we're not idiots here!  I know how to get them working again - try picking up the receiver.  Tell your engineers that I figured it out.  They can go home early for the holidays. 
(Edited)
Photo of Dave

Dave

• 2,490 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
And that is the reason CORPORATE WILL NOT ANSWER ALSO!! Total BS
Photo of Heike8138

Heike8138

• 332 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Been reading all the comments this December.... Feeling like being on a sinking ship. Especially with excuses like "it takes engineers to get the phones to work" I suspect we will find out January second that we all been lied to and some secret you have been keeping is going to explode in out faces. But I suspect in January it will be someone else's problem, not those people that are trying to keep the customers from hanging on. Maybe it will be huge enough of a disaster that it will hit the news ? Count down has started, about a week to go ! Happy New Years !
Photo of Dave

Dave

• 2,490 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled And now when you call the HELP NUMBER at 1-800-710-1998 it will ring indefinately....

And now when you call the HELP NUMBER at 1-800-710-1998 it will ring indefinately but no one picks up. This company has turned into a REAL PIECE OF WORK !!!
Photo of Jeannie3707

Jeannie3707

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
About a month or so ago I was unable to login to site building plus for several hours because your site was under attack by a malicious virus.  Is that what all this is about?  Has your servers been hatched and destroyed?  How long do you think you can keep us in the dark?  I'm paid thru March of 2016.  Not looking too good for me.  :(
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

• 3,272 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
When that happened, I was told that the server wasn't hacked - it was some old code that caused the problem.  I've been wondering if that was a lie and that's why they're moving to a different more secure server.  Jeannie if you're right, then we definitely have something more to worry about here.  Who knows when or if things can get restored.  I sure hope that we get some word real soon that this move is done and it was successful.  
Photo of Kyle2269

Kyle2269

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My email and the 'contact us" on my website are both not working. We are a fireplace company at our busiest time of year. What's going on and when will it be fixed?
And how do I "unsubscribe" from notifications? It seems this is broken too and I'm obviously not the only one having problems here

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.