Submit your Homestead Websitebuilder site for review.

• Announcement
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • (Edited)
If you would like to have your Homestead Websitebuilder site reviewed use the Reply to post your domain name.  We encourage everyone to post comments to help improve your sites. 

To keep the topic easy to follow, please post your domain using the Reply.  To comment on a website, use the comment link attached to that domain name. 

The key things to look for are simplicity, ease of use, and enough relevant content that visitors understand your business and are able to learn enough to want to contact you.

Please make honest and professional comments(both positive and negative), but remember to be respectful of everyone’s feelings.  The goal is to help each other be successful.

note: This topic is for Websitebuilder sites. If you built a site in Sitebuilder, please use this topic.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,568 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Susan6060

Susan6060

• 482 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Susan6060

Susan6060

• 482 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Please review?
Photo of Dianne8795

Dianne8795

• 70 Points

please review my website.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 19,952 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Dianne8795

I recommend posting your domain name that you want people to review.
(Edited)
Photo of Tricia McGill

Tricia McGill

• 398 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have just finished updating my website: triciamcgill.com using websitebuilder and would really love some feedback. The only thing that doesn't seem to be working is my email address. Is that because I use Thunderbird? 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hey Tricia!!

Your email should work in Thunderbird as long as it has the proper settings. Here is an article that should help with that:

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_setup_an_email_client_to_check_my_homestea...

Otherwise, can you check if your email is working properly in Roundcube? I took a look at your account and I am not seeing anything that should prevent your email from working.
Photo of Tricia McGill

Tricia McGill

This has only confused me more. I only want my email address to work for others who wish to contact me via email. I've never had this problem before but when I test my email address on my site it just opens a blue screen which leads me nowhere. Is there another way to set up my contact email in websitebuilder?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

So, I think we need to clarify what you are talking about. Is this a link on your site that people are suppose to be able to click on to email you? Or are you referring to an email address that you either can't send or receive from?
Photo of Tricia McGill

Tricia McGill

Thanks, but the problem has been sorted for me by a friend. It's something on my PC that needs to be sorted so I can see it as others do.
worcestercolumbusdayparade.com
Please review and make suggestions how to improve the website.
Photo of Shirley0987

Shirley0987

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I would like feedback and comments on my site www.tinsigncity.com. Not getting any hits, also not found in Chrome with Bing.
Photo of chefsobie

chefsobie

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
(Edited)
Photo of Fran6251

Fran6251

• 808 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
After months of work finally decided time to publish and redirected to our old sight.  I have an issue with the navigator button that returns visitors to the top only showing up on CONTACT page, and on the home page (About Us) the four images (gallery) I need them to link to the pages that appears when you mouse over.  Tried doing with single images and the gallery and neither have given the result I am looking for. Still a work in progress and any critiques will be appreciated.   https://community.homestead.com/www.redeemercatawba.com
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Honestly I would recommend you call in, because the instructions I gave you for the mouse over text appearing would give you that functionality. If you call in, someone can walk you through that process instead of trying to follow written instructions.
Photo of Fran6251

Fran6251

• 808 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
thanks Elyzabeth I will do this tomorrow :)