Submit Button Not Working

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Submit button not functioning...

What is going on with the submit button?  I am having customers place orders online, and I am not receiving the emails to let me know they have submitted an order. 

I have now changed the message they see after they click on the submit button to read, "Your information has been submitted.  If you have not received a confirmation email from us by the next business day, please call us."  This is so unprofessional; however, it is better than missing orders.  I also set my order form information to be sent by email and text.  On the Forms Management page on my account I can now see the orders that have been submitted, but not receiving through email.  This causes me a lot of extra work to have to sign into my account to see who has submitted an order, and unless I sign in and check every few minutes, I cannot stay on top of the orders in a timely manner.

I had this problem three weeks ago, and then one day I started receiving the emails.  Now I am not receiving the emails, and do not know exactly when I stopped receiving them. 

How can we, as business owners, trust Homestead to fix this issue and trust that once fixed it will remain that way?  If we ran our businesses this way, we would lose all our customers!

Help??

Photo of mail3433

mail3433

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William1899

William1899

• 1,644 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

HOMESTEAD TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Entity Number: C2107525 Date Filed: 05/05/1998 Status: ACTIVE Jurisdiction: DELAWARE Entity Address: 10 CORPORATE DRIVE, STE 300 Entity City, State, Zip: BURLINGTON MA 01803 Agent for Service of Process: C T CORPORATION Agent Address: 818 WEST SEVENTH STREET, 2ND FLOOR Agent City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90017

see my other conversations for more info

Photo of Jeannie5233

Jeannie5233

• 986 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
While this inexcusable failure has escalated through the Holidays, evidence shows that it began months ago. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.