submit button - emails not working

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving for 7 days of inactivity

I have been using the submit button, which then would go to three email addresses.  They have always worked, no changes made and 2 of us are no longer receiving any emails but one is.  I have looked over everything and even republished for the heck of it, still no email to myself or another.  Suggestions?  Never had this happen before.  Thanks!
Photo of mbhv4120

mbhv4120

• 216 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,258 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Try using the website editor and create new links.
Photo of mbhv4120

mbhv4120

I did.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,258 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The homestead staff will help you in the morning.
Photo of mbhv4120

mbhv4120

Thank you.  I've been using Homestead since probably '96-'97.  Really never had any problems. 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Forms used to be able to have multiple email addresses attached to a submit button, but that feature has not been available for several years. It still worked for accounts that already had it set up as such, but if any change is made to that button, it would stop working. What I would suggest is to have one email address on the submit button, and set up a forward in your email address to send those form submissions to the other two emails.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.