SUBMIT BUTTON CHANGE

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Solve your submit button nightmare use MyContactForm.com  We have switched over and are now receiving our clients information with no problems 100% of the time. IT'S FREE
Photo of Dave

Dave

• 2,490 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
  • Better Than I Have In Months

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
laffin
Photo of William1899

William1899

• 1,644 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
So as to not make HS complacent there are folks like me and others with 50 to 2000 order/product pages with multiple check boxes on each page (I have 8) takes too much labor and is not possible to have so many check boxes.....so we are still from a profit standpoint, out of business but apparently HS could not care less.
Photo of Marvin4947

Marvin4947

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I noticed the submit buttons don't work with Microsoft exchange emails. Change your email on the submit button to a yahoo account and it works.
Photo of Jeannie5233

Jeannie5233

• 986 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Because I receive more submissions than the free MyContactForm.com allows, I paid for a membership.  While I already pay Homestead for this service, paying another company is the only way I solved the form submission problem, which was destroying my business.
Photo of Marvin4947

Marvin4947

I noticed the submit buttons don't work with Microsoft exchange emails. Change your email on the submit button to a yahoo account and it works.
Photo of William1899

William1899

• 1,644 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

We lost $20 to 40 thousand dollars thanks to HS, and still don't know if it is 100% fixed, or why it happened.

Photo of Marvin4947

Marvin4947

I hear you guys! I have used homestead for almost a decade, potentially lost thousands of dollars in rental revenue from my wedding venue and all they offered me was a $50 credit!! I noticed the submit buttons don't work with Microsoft exchange emails. Change your email on the submit button to a yahoo account and it works. How in the heck i figured it out on my own and their "support" team didnt is beyond me.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.