Submissions Not Coming Throuch

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Unable to log into SB Desktop and custom forms errors

My submissions are not coming through.  I had this same problem awhile back.  Is anyone else experiencing this again?  My website is www.lovinglinesandmore.com 
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

• 856 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

The website is www.lovinglinesandmore.com   
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have had 1 other person today. Can you give me the page your form is on and the date/time of a submission you haven't received. Submit one and wait an hour. If you don't receive it, then post all the info here and we can investigate.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 68,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I tried logging onto your site, I'm getting a 502 error message.
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

Drew, It seems to be working now.  I will reply again if it stops working.  Thanks for your help!  
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Ok. We'll be here
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

Thank you!  :)
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

I spoke too soon.  It is not working again.  I have several, but below are two that are not working:

http://www.lovinglinesandmore.com/contact.html 

http://www.lovinglinesandmore.com/ACoachPoemOrderPage.html

Thanks!
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

It seems to be working again.  Let's hope it stays that way.  Thanks for your help!
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
We were experiencing some intermittent issues earlier today and this might have been impacted. Let us know if you are experiencing any additional issues.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 68,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for keeping us posted. Sometimes I think I'm the only one having problems.
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

Thanks for your response.  It was working, but now I am getting the error message:  You have experienced an unexpected server error. We are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Please try again later.
Photo of William S

William S

What form is giving you this error?
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

Geez, I think this is still intermittent because they seem to be working now.  
Photo of William S

William S

We have been hearing reports of the intermittent issues with the forms. We are still watching the issue closely, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Photo of Pat7086

Pat7086

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I think I've been having problems for a few days with orders being submitted but NEVER delivered to my email.

I've had about 4 phone calls in the last few days and all the buyers were going to submit an order but none never came through. I did hear from one buyer that they did submit it but I never got it.

That's when I tried submitting an order form, did 3 forms did not get any....so I deleted and re-added my submit buttons this morning and I got the next 2 I sent but tried it just now and 1 order  I submitted I haven't got (been about 40 mints, usually get them in less than 1-2 mins).

So I tried sending another and I got an error message to try again.

Same with my contact link, works some but most times does not.

Just got an email from a customer, trying to send me an order for 30 mins and she keeps getting errors....NOT good, when customers can not submit an order.
(Edited)
Photo of Jeremy4546

Jeremy4546

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same issues across multiple websites. How do I fix?
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

Mine are not working again either.  Not good.  :(
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

I am still experiencing the same problem.  Any idea when this will be fixed?  
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

• 702 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I finally talked to someone who seemed to know what was going on at homestead.  They said that some servers (random) are blocking form submissions, and they are trying to fix the problem.  It had to do with some folks asking for credit card information or social security numbers in their forms.
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

• 702 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Apparently, from what I have been told just now, form submissions go through multiple servers, and that can change from form to form, even if it's the same form.  If ONE of those servers detects a social security number or credit card number, it blocks homestead transmissions for everybody if the form has gone through that particular server.  That seems to be why the problem is intermittent and has no rhyme or reason to it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.