sub menus

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

How do I create submenus for my site navigation
Photo of Jill8811

Jill8811

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 69,672 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
SB+? Select Insert>more>navigation menu>.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I believe you are talking about drop down menus. Homestead does not currently offer these, but you can use HTML or you can use a 3rd party menu builder.
Photo of toreewarfield1894

toreewarfield1894

• 356 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

I would like to know when Homestead is going to add this feature? It really is a VERY basic tool in website building. Please!! I don't want to rebuild my sites elsewhere but.....Homestead needs to get on adding this and other stuff that is very basic, like responsive template options, etc.

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I do apologize, but we do not have a timetable as to when a feature such as drop down menus would be added. At the time, we do not offer these as a built in option to our SiteBuilder, but you can use HTML or a 3rd party menu builder to achieve this. 
Photo of toreewarfield1894

toreewarfield1894

• 356 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am really amazed...it is such a basic thing! OK then, do you have a suggestion where to find this 3rd party and/or instructions on how to do it? I got some about a year ago and I could not figure it out.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
A community member posted an article about this, and I would recommend looking into it. 
https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how-to-add-a-drop-down-menu-to-your-website

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.