sub domain

• Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

please l don't have domain in my account, it is only sub domain and how much do l need to pay. l know most hosting website we need no payment
Photo of world1869

world1869

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
For just a site, and no domain, it would be $7.99/month.
I can see from the notes that you called last month to downgrade to the starter plan with one domain. Did you want to downgrade further to remove the domain you have available?
Photo of world1869

world1869

l don't have any domain , it is only one sub domain in my account 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

I understand this. I asked if you wanted me to remove the domain you have available on your account? You currently have a domain available to purchase if you would like to do so, and that is recommended for branding your website. Do you want to keep that, so you can purchase a domain or do you want me to remove it?
Photo of world1869

world1869

yes l want to remove for because l don't have enough in my credit card and if l log it shows the account  will be closed 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Ok, I have removed that domain
Photo of world1869

world1869

thanks but if l log  into my account it still shows  the account will be closed , the link below is a screenshot,

https://screenshots.firefox.com/WKmUlh65MEygAJID/www.homestead.com

l want the account to be active so that next month l will send check payment to buy new domain 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

This is because you still owe $32.97 on the account that will need to be paid.
We only take check payments on annual accounts. Monthly billing has to be made with the card on file. If the card on file is no longer valid, you would need to update that.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.