Step 5 of Checkout (Order Confirmation): Change Text in Box from Continue to Finalize

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

In looking over my site's checkout process, I noted in Step 5 (Order Confirmation), that the final task a customer must do to submit an order is click a box entitled "Continue." Since this is the last hurrah in the checkout process, I am interested in changing "Continue" to something like "Finalize Order." I'm hoping that customers will understand that at this point, the order is officially taking place. www.crimetech.net
Photo of Leslie0014

Leslie0014

• 1,446 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Unfortunately that part of the code is not accessible from the HTML/CSS editor of Big Commerce. Some things are hard coded into the store and are not really changeable. 
Photo of Leslie0014

Leslie0014

• 1,446 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Oh, I see. Thanks for looking into it, William! Appreciate your time.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.