start site with sitebuilder plus

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I've been using the newer website builder and am just starting to get comfortable with it. However I would still like the option of using sitebuilder plus to create a couple new sites fairly quickly. Is there a way of doing that now that I have a websitebuilder site published. Every time I've tried to create a new site it gives me a website builder site with no option of using sitebuilder plus.
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

• 2,896 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 11,988 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Going forward any new site created will be automatically placed in WebsiteBuilder. The only way to use Sitebuilder plus is to use one of the websites that are already built in sitebuilfder. I don't see much content on the site http://samegod.homestead.com/ which is attached to the domain tomakin.com. You would be able to use it there if you would like. 
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

I understand. I just wanted a couple quick sites that I could use sitebuilder plus with to knock out. As stated previously I'm still learning website builder and still watching the you tube vids. I know I'll figure it out sooner than later but with sitebuilder plus I can knock out the basics including mobile friendly/compliant pages in a couple hours. Oh well.....No big deal. Thanks again.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I apologize there's not much I can do to change it back to Sitebuilder Plus. I understand the learning curve can cause it to take a bit longer but we are always happy to help if you have question about the new builder. 
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

Could you create a couple sitebuilder plus empty sites if I gave you the desired names?
(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Of course, no problem. They will be Websitebuilder sites. 
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

That put a smile on my face. I understand but it never hurts to ask. Thanks again.

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

You're welcome. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.