Space at the top of my webpages

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: • We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed

At the top of all my recently redone pages is a small space.  I can't figure out how to make it go away.
Photo of danielle0628

danielle0628

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you click on that small space when you are in SiteBuilder, you will see that you have several images layered on top of eachother. If they are not needed just click on the imaage, then click the delete button and then you can get rid of them as they give the illusion that your other images is not positioned at the top when it really is.

Mike
Photo of danielle0628

danielle0628

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I only see the space when I am previewing, or checking it after it is published.  It isn't present in sitebuilder.   

I just experimented with deleting things one at a time.  It ended up being an html snippet for a google translate widget.  It didn't matter where on the page I had it.  When the page loaded, it had that space at the top.  Doesn't do it for just any html snippet either.  Just the one I had for google translate.

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It really just depends on the html snippet. In most cases the html does not affect the site but there are always exceptions. Perhaps I was not seeing the same thing that you were on your end.  If it helps, you can always take screenshots and post those when you reply,

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.