Sorry, we're unable to load this blog.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I have been trying to update my blog, but even after publishing the page where the blog should appear displays a message stating "Sorry, unable to load this blog." I've inserted and reinserted the blog element, have added a blog post, have edited previous blog posts, published them, but still keep getting error message when I try to view the blog. Please help. URL for the blog is http://www.manymoonsdesign.com/MMD-Blog.html.
Photo of Laura3145

Laura3145

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Laura3145,

I fixed it for you. It should be working now.

Drew
Photo of Sherry8234

Sherry8234

• 42 Points
What did you do?  My page is having the same issue.  I'm not sure what my URL is, but my web page is www.dalhartballet.com.  I just recently upgraded to add this feature and it was working at first.  I am thinking I might not be tech savvy enough for this feature and should downgrade???
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Sherry8234,

I see what happened, but can you start a new topic for me and make it private. There is a checkbox when you create the topic.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Sarah5434

Sarah5434

• 648 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hello, mine now appears to be doing this. Please fix it (www.halsrud.homestead.com/blog.html) thanks!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are working on it. Should be on now, but we may need to take it down for short times until the migration is finished

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.