SiteBuilder Plusr: delete an Image

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I know this has probably came up but I can't the answer.  How do you delete an image from Website files in SiteBuilder Plus? I've tried pulling the images up and changing to thumbnails then selecting image.  Then tried to delete the suggested image but that's not it since photo is still there.  Tired of all photos being included on the files.  Thank
Photo of hoffmanstoys3447

hoffmanstoys3447

• 1,104 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,588 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

You can locate the image file in the file manager and delete it from there. Also, if you are looking to change an image just add it as a new image instead of using the replace option, I have seen instances where that option still shows the original image on the published site. 
Photo of hoffmanstoys3447

hoffmanstoys3447

• 1,104 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much! Found it.....but can you tell me if you can delete more than one at a time?
(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,588 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Of course to delete multiple files, keep in mind they would need to be next to each other. You can select the first file, hold down the shift key, the select another file. This will select and highlight all the files in between the two selections and you'll be able to delete them at once. If they are not next to each other it will need to be done individually. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.