Sitebuilder Plus site statistics

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This workaround is no longer relevant, this specific issue has been resolved.

We are aware of an issue with our site statistic program for Sitebuilder Plus. You will get a warning/error that says the connection is not private. We do have a resolution for this, it will just take some time to write it into the code. In the meantime, you can manually apply this fix by adjusting the URL that the statistics tool brings you to.

When you click on "View Stats", it will redirect you to a webpage and the address bar will display a URL that starts like this:

https://v8.prnx.net/VisitsPerDay.asp?

You just need to make two small adjustments. Change the first "v" to a "t" and add "v8/" after the ".net/" part of the URL. It should look like this:

https://t8.prnx.net/v8/VisitsPerDay.asp?

DO NOT COPY THIS EXAMPLE. This is just to demonstrate what the beginning of your address bar should look like once you've successfully made the changes.

Making these changes will bring the stat tracker up and functioning for you. You will also see the stats from the past week that you have not been able to see the stats. No data has been lost.

This is by no means a permanent fix we expect you to do from now on, but until we are able to get this written into the code, this is a workaround to still be able to use your stats.

The other suggestion I will give is to use either Google Analytics to track your site stats (this is one of the best programs out there for this) or consider rebuilding your site in our newer builder, Website Builder. Not only will you have a better quality builder to create your website on, but it will be mobile friendly, responsive, and provide a free SSL. The statistics for this builder is also a more updated program. If you have any questions regarding how to get started in this builder, I would be happy to assist you.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Colleen3375

Colleen3375

• 602 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Possible scamming.

When I go to the Stats info, it indicates that there are no visitors for the last 7 days, which is not true, and it indicates that "This site is not secure," and it warns me to go to my home page. What is going on? Anyone having problems like this?
Photo of Andrew7782

Andrew7782

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
same here, should be showing at least a 1000 in the last 7 days, shows a warning and it wont allow me to continue to the stats page
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,876 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you scroll up to the actual post you are commenting on, you'll see instructions you can follow that will allow you to see your stats without that security error. This is a current workaround until we are able to get this code updated on our end.
Photo of Karinjg

Karinjg

• 760 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Wow. 
Photo of Audrey1969

Audrey1969

• 1,922 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I did have that post message but now I do have stats recorded but less than I know there are. It is anew site which only I and a few people I have given URL to but should read more than 3 so I cant take course you suggest
Photo of John7810

John7810

• 436 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
So I went through all the BS with cloudfare as recommend.   I started receive stats and then yesterday  your site did it again.  It says no visitors AGAIN.  I am getting sick of the garbage.   Over two months of this stuff..   This is seriously unacceptable.   
Photo of Richard1148

Richard1148

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Agree with John.  And my website is again showing "Not Secure".  Obviously you have a big issue here that you have not been able to correct.  
Photo of John7810

John7810

We're in refund territory now.  As offered in all packages "All website packages provide 'Real Time' reports that help you fine tune your site and your advertising."   Well homestead?  So two months of no stats is a breech of your own policies.         
Photo of PHILL4449

PHILL4449

• 828 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Well after seeing the like 3000 word "are you steve jobs" "explanation" of how to do this...I decided ..lifes to short...now that I hear your continued problems all I can say ..is there but for the grace of God..go I...
Photo of John7810

John7810

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Stats arent working and when I click to see them it takes me to an infected page.....

Stats are show 0 for all my sites. which is isnt right. When I click on the tab it takes me to an infected page and my virus alert blocks it
Photo of ggyt0700

ggyt0700

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will this be fixed?.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from v8.prnx.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALI

When is this going to be fixed? This has been going on all week. I would like a credit on my monthly bill.
Photo of Terri5596

Terri5596

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Zero traffic listed when I know that should not be the case on two websites I man....

I manage two websites that I know should have traffic. Over past many years it varies from 150-400 hits per week. Both websites right now are showing zero traffic for the last 7 days. I'm wondering what is wrong.
Photo of Keith5330

Keith5330

• 664 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled invalid certificate????.

Firefox advises against viewing my "VISITOR STATS".  I get this: 

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to v8.prnx.net. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more...

Never had this before???

Photo of Robert Meagher

Robert Meagher

• 2,362 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Error trying to view stats for servingyourjourney.com.

I am trying to view my stats for servingyourjourney.com. But when I click on 'View Stats', I receive the follow error message (see attached link).https://v8.prnx.net/VisitsPerDay.asp?Graph=StackedColumn3D&pn=8&user=1757363847&pw=hsrensprljpj
Photo of Diane7143

Diane7143

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Problem with info on hits..

There has been no access to the hits on the websites for a few days. It says no one has looked but this is not true.
When will this be fixed?
Diane West
Photo of Trudy9223

Trudy9223

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I don't think it will.  They want us to rebuild the website using a different editor!
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
As I mentioned in the article above, we are working on fixing it, gave you a temporary workaround to use the program, and are only suggesting you switch to the better builder that we offer. It is not mandatory.
Photo of John7810

John7810

So I went through all the BS with cloudfare as recommend.   I started receive stats and then yesterday  your site did it again.  It says no visitors AGAIN.  I am getting sick of the garbage.   Over two months of this stuff..   This is seriously unacceptable.   

Photo of Steve3419

Steve3419

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My website traffic button says no visitors in last 7 days and when I click it it ....

Website Traffic
Photo of ggyt0700

ggyt0700

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Connection not private.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from v8.prnx.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

This is the message i have been getting for the last 2 days. When will it be fixed?
Photo of TESS3259

TESS3259

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot view site stats on website...untrusted error code keeps coming up.
Photo of patrick3769

patrick3769

• 228 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled view stats tab problem or hack.

click on tab get this link https://v8.prnx.net/VisitsPerDay.asp?...
Photo of Christine Richards

Christine Richards

• 3,162 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
I click on "view stats" and it says

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page Details

Photo of Diane7143

Diane7143

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled It has been about a week since I could see the website stats. it just says no on....

When will it be fixed?
Photo of Susan8517

Susan8517

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled "View stats" has not been working of 2 days now. It comes up "This connection is....

"View stats" has not been working of 2 days now.  It comes up "This connection is not private" and "impersonating.  What's that all about?
Photo of azmetalroofing12239

azmetalroofing12239

• 352 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled !Your connection is not private......??.

When I check my View Stats button I suddenly see "! Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from v8.prnx.net(for example, passwords, message, or credit cards)." I first found out about it on Sunday 4/28/2019. I am very concerned. What is being done about this? Why and how did this happened? What do you recommend us customers of homestead website should do?
Photo of Diane4142

Diane4142

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site stats.

My site shows no visitors... but there should be at least one.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reports of errors loading Sitebuilder Plus sites..
Photo of david0443

david0443

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How come I can never view my web site visitor pages?.
Photo of Wendy7699

Wendy7699

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't access site info.

Hi there. When I try to look at my site stats I get a message saying that "This Connection is not private. I may be impersonating V8.prnx.net to steal your personal or financial information." Help Please!!!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled No view stats page.

I can not get to View Stats page. When I click on view stats it directs me to a page that says your connection is not secure. Also next to the view stats button it says no visitors in last 7 days.. I went to my site from multiple different IP's and it still says No visitors...
Photo of jeanne8059

jeanne8059

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site stats problem.

I cannot view site stats - I get the following message:  The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.

Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Please advise.
Photo of George3799

George3799

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled View Stats Not Working.

When I go into View Stats this is what comes up.

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy

So what's going on? George
Photo of katherine9250

katherine9250

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled view stats does not oen.

View stats on website manager does not open. It claims the certificate is not secure??
Photo of Luci6619

Luci6619

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Certificate Error on "view Stats" link.

certificate error with statistics.
It shows "no visitors in last 7 days" and when I click on the link to view stats it tells me there is a certificate error and will not let me access the stats.
Photo of Angela6389

Angela6389

• 1,056 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Mine now says no visitor, even though I don't have to type in the t8 and v8 anymore
Photo of Neva5942

Neva5942

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled view stats button not secure.

when I try to view my site vistitor stats, I get a danger warning instead of my stats.
Photo of antaine2905

antaine2905

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site stats.

Can't view site stats....a previous post provided a temporary fix, however I can't find that post and the issue is remains unresolved. Can anyone please advise?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.