Sitebuilder Plus: Add Media Files

• Article
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • (Edited)
If you want to add an audio or video file to your site you can follow these instructions.

Please keep in mind the supported file types

Audio: ogg, wav, mp3, mp4, aac
Video: ogv, webm, mp4

1) Launch Sitebuilder and open the page on which you wish to place the media file.

2) Click on the insert button and then hover the mouse over YouTube.

3) Select Video Player or Audio Player as appropriate. You will then be able to upload the media file from your computer. Supported formats are listed above.

4) With the media file uploaded you can now drag the element to where you 
would like it displayed on your webpage. You can also use the properties manager on the right for additional options.
Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 42,896 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Cole5164

Cole5164

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My audio players aren't showing up on the published site. Instead it says "Unsupported plug-in"
HELP!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,048 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Cole, 

If you are referring to the audio files on the compositions page, I am able to see the audio player and hear the songs playing. However, they are uploaded into the older audio player. I would advise re upload the audio files into the new audio player as shown above, it may remedy the issue you are seeing. 
Photo of Cole5164

Cole5164

Thank you for that quick help, Michelle! I've just discovered that it seems to be Apple devices where the player isn't showing. I'll give your instructions a try. 
Photo of Cole5164

Cole5164

Hmm... just uploaded using the newer audio player but the unsupported plug-in icon still shows up.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,048 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I apologize, it may be the device or the browser. I am able to see them on my end in 2 different browsers.