sitebuilder not working. any idea on time frame?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Unable to log into SB Desktop and custom forms errors

Once again no notice of an outage on sitebuilder. can you guys fill us in on time frame? 1 hr, 1 month? 6 months?
Photo of Cam9242

Cam9242

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

What kind of issue are you having?
Photo of Keith

Keith

• 2,172 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi William
Well I have good news and bad news.
1st the good news, I just logged into Sitebuilder 5-20 at 12:10 a.m., 1st time in over 6 hours since Sitebuilder went down yesterday 5-18 with this error message below!

I was able to change my webpage, and save it, but.......
The bad news is, it won't publish the changes!
Here is that error message below.

Well I'm going to bed, so hope the techs can get it right, so I can access it tomorrow evening to make some needed changes.

Thanks for being here for us to complain too, I appreciate it!
NiceSeeingYou aka Keith
Photo of Cam9242

Cam9242

its the offline version that is not allowing me to log in
Photo of Cam9242

Cam9242

it just came back up. It would be real nice, as I know others were having the same issue, if you would be transparent to what is going on in the future. ( assuming you work for homestead )
Photo of William S

William S

Yes, I am a Homestead employee. We were gathering a few other reports of this issue and we notified our engineers of the issue. It sounds like it was an intermittent problem, and we apologize for the inconvenience. 
Photo of Keith

Keith

• 2,172 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi William:
I am having the same problem, here is my error message.

I appreciate your time.
Keith
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,894 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
issues here too:  
Photo of Stuart9026

Stuart9026

• 514 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am having this same problem --- again!!!!  and I am hosting a major event for several 100 people on Saturday - I need to be able to log on immediately - Please provide assistance.
Photo of William S

William S

I can report you account information to our engineers and advise them we are still receiving reports of this. I would recommend trying back later and see if the system lets you in.
Photo of Stuart9026

Stuart9026

• 514 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Yes, because I will be one irate customer - this problem should have been solved the last time I was denied access to work on my site for a month ... again?  It's unacceptable
Photo of Cam9242

Cam9242

I mentioned earlier that the problem was fixed but it is not. It only let me log in for 10 min. but nothing else works. Cant upload changes.

This is somewhat close to the start of the problem a few months back when nobody told us about the problems and deleted all of our emails when we spoke out about it on the facebook page. Same thing is happening now as a few posts asking about the outage have been deleted from a thread on the facebook page already.
Photo of Robert7812

Robert7812

• 286 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Same issue...unable to login to Sitebuilder.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

well please report mine because none of my updates are publishing.  when i hit publish it just blasts through everything really fast, doesn't launch the page and the changes don't take effect
Photo of mardie0927

mardie0927

• 70 Points
same issue, unable to login. any clues?
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

and then it froze up, i restarted and can not log in
Photo of Pamela9886

Pamela9886

• 742 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Cannot log in to either of my accounts with Sitebuilder Desktop. 12:55pm 20/05 Oz time.
Same as Nov/December/January downtime - There has been an error logging in, please check your user name and password.
Not Good!!!!  Was working Ok late yesterday.
Time frame for solutions please?????
Photo of Pamela9886

Pamela9886

• 742 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Update: Part Solution for me and possibly others....
Realised I had done a program update for Avast Internet Security.
Trialed starting Desktop Sitebuilder with all shields off - it worked.
Put shields back on - log in problem back.
Check I still had all my exclusions etc in Avast - they all still in place - not the problem.
Then check turning off Home Network Security in Avast. This worked - can log in to SB again. Double check by turning Home Network Security back on - no log in.  Turn it off again and can log in.

This OK as temporary solution but would like to know what is causing this as I would like to use the Home Network Security.
Photo of Ellis Charles0586

Ellis Charles0586

• 354 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I'm having the same issue.
Photo of John7615

John7615

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
8:30AM EST.  Cannot log into Sitebuilder.  Getting same "error logging" as H William. 
Photo of patti2506

patti2506

• 850 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Cannot login to Sitebuilder Desktop!!  Getting the password error box.  Someone from Homestead please provide an update. My customers are not happy I cannot update their websites. Thank you.
Photo of mardie0927

mardie0927

• 70 Points

back on! here, sign in works

Photo of Rocky2638

Rocky2638

• 362 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I can't publish on Sitebuilder. Any idea on when this will be fixed? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.