sitebuilder not loading

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

another day - another problem.  I dread updating my site and everytime I go on homestead.com I get nervous that it will turn into a bad day.  Anyone else feel this way???

site builder not loading.  tried it on safari and chrome.  just stays on the loading screen for 10min and then pops up with an error message.  one of these days i'm going to do business with another company.
Photo of Wil2545

Wil2545

• 1,246 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of CADJ

CADJ

• 1,386 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I thought I was the only one with this problem! This is so frustrating! 
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,176 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sure I do. I realize that they're making major changes in the platform so I remain patient. I am familiar with SB+ software and prefer to stay with them for now. I'm hoping they'll complete this project soon. I understand that we'll have a superior product upon completion. I do believe that they should be responsible for our downtime and suspend charges for the period during the interruption. I think they should give everyone a free month of service in addition. It was my understanding that the transition would be complete by Friday. However, another posting has suggested that they've delay the anticipated completion date until the end of December.
Photo of Wil2545

Wil2545

• 1,246 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I agree with you and trust me I have been an amazingly loyal customer - 5PLUS years with multiple websites.  This is why I'm frustrated because I pay quite a bit for this service...or should I say lack of service.  I'm trying to find an email to contact their support directly about compensation for so many issues and outages, but no contact email to be found.  SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,176 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I agree that an email address contact should be standard operating procedure.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We are very sorry for the issues you are experiencing. We are working as quickly as possible.

Drew