SITEBUILDER LOOKS OLD

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

When are you going to make sitbuilder better?, you have same buttons design since too many years, it looks like old now all the features sitebuilder has
Photo of ANTONIO4235

ANTONIO4235

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The program to use is the new Websitebuilder. The others are obsolete. SB+ is similar to sitebuilder desktop. SB+, of course, is the new version of sitebuilder and the software operates in the cloud. No need to load the SB+ program on your cpu. The new Websitebuilder is a "Responsive Design" and enable mobile friendly sites to be built with new features like Drop Down Menus. As usual, there are many advantages to using new software. The world is changing and leaving the old sitebuilder behind. You can do some form customization in Websitebuilder, but currently all the options that Sitebuilder Plus has are not there. Drop down menus are only available in Websitebuilder. In Sitebuilder Plus, you would need to do that in HTML.
Photo of Marsha4449

Marsha4449

• 1,878 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Antonio4235,

I used Sitebuilder for many years. I changed to Websitebuilder. It is through Homestead and has all the features you would be looking for in a modern website. I encourage to make the move. You have to manually transfer all your data from your old site but it is worth the work. You can work on your new site while the old one remains open and then you just attach your domain name to the new site when ready to publish. I love Websitebuilder. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Antonio, the newest Websitebuilder can be seen just by creating a new site.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.