SITEBUILDER

  • 0
  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

What The Heck Is Going On With You GUYS? PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I make a change on the site builder I preview it and it's screwed up...EXPLORER, GOOGLE, FIREFOX whatever browser same thing......
Photo of Mike325

Mike325

  • 322 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 12 months ago

  • 0
  • 1
Photo of James8015

James8015

  • 272 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Me too! I've been getting a random "password request" field after I publish a page. When I go back to view the Advanced Page Settings to check it out, there's a password entered into the field that I did NOT put there. Just experienced that with a page now and thought I handled it, but then when I go to view the published URL for my page, I get "page cannot be found." It's one thing to hit a target and handle it, but when the gremlin keeps moving around, it's extremely frustrating.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

  • 258,498 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is not relevant to the original post

Please reference the new conversation here: Should not have a password on the page.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

  • 258,498 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Mike325, can you tell me what page you are working on and what exactly is "screwed up"

I can take a look for you and try to find out what is happening.
Photo of James8015

James8015

  • 272 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thanks, but I got with a tech support rep on the phone. Took some time to unravel the issue, but it's been resolved.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.